At Berwick Animal Hospital we understand the importance of the human-animal bond and protect it by helping pets live longer, healthier, and happier lives.
We strive to uphold this motto from the moment you first walk in the door. From that moment, you and your pets are part of our caring family.
We do our very best to see our appointments on time, every time. Please arrive at least 10 minutes early for your appointment to allow time for check-in, especially if it is your first time visiting our clinic.
We prioritize visits in the following manner:
- Scheduled Appointments
- Walk-Ins - please be aware we cannot guarantee a wait time for walk-in visits, even when called ahead
If this is your first visit, Please bring along to your appointment:
- Your completed New Client Form (or e-mail to [email protected] OR fax to 912-232-4259).
- Any recent medical or vaccine history you have on your pet. To be prepared as possible for your upcoming appointment, we prefer to have these ahead of time. Feel free to drop them off anytime, or again e-mail or fax us a copy OR we are happy to call your previous clinic and request records for you.
- If your pet is on any medications, please bring them to your appointment.
- For annual visits or puppy and kitten visits, your pet will appreciate if you bring along a fresh Stool Sample in a baggie or Tupperware, collected within 12 hours of your appointment.
Accepted Forms of Payment
We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
*Unfortunately, we cannot accept checks from first-time clients at this time.*
For more on payment options for your pet's visit, check our Payment Options section.