1. Payment is due at the time that services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' and clients' needs and minimize costs, we do NOT bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. ID is required for all non-cash payments.
3. Clients can apply for Third-Party Financing through Care Credit or Scratchpay in office or on their mobile device. (ID required)
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Berwick Animal Hospital understands and has partnered with the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments with deferred interest and no interest if paid in full according to promotional terms. You can apply at our hospital, or from your phone or desktop at www.CareCredit.com. Paper applications processed by our staff in-office, must have all applicants present with 2 valid forms of ID.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Minimum Monthly Payments
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
See if you prequalify at: Care Credit Prequalify Link
When your pet needs you most, Scratchpay payment plans can help make difficult financial decisions simple. Offering three plan types, starting as low as 0% APR and spanning 3, 12 or 24 month payoff terms, there is no hard credit check, so checking to see which plan is best for you only takes 90 seconds and does not affect your credit score. Apply at Scratchpay.com to see which plans you qualify for today!
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. Our staff will help you process your insurance claims for reimbursement upon request after every visit. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites, and call our office to obtain office affiliated discount codes
Additional Financial Policy Details:
Payment is due at the time that services are rendered. For hospitalized cases, a 50% deposit is required at the time of hospitalization. Patient's balance is due in full at the time of discharge from the hospital. Clients may pay balance by cash, accepted credit or debit cards, Care Credit or pre-approved financing through ScratchPay. ID is required for all non-cash transactions. Checks are not accepted at client’s first visit. All returned checks will incur a minimum charge of $25.00.
WE PROUDLY ACCEPT: